Dr. Parisa Khavari MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016
Truth
She was very honest to me during my pregnancy. She listened to all my concerns and questions. She was respectful to my needs and wishes. Very smart and very kind.

July 5th, 2016
She was very kind and considerate of my feelings. She listened to what I had to say and offered her advice accordingly.

July 2nd, 2016
Awesome!
Dr. Khavari is very down to earth. She is very knowledgeable and knows her stuff. She delivered my son, via c section, and never once was I nervous or scared. She takes time to explain to me my questions and concerns in terms I understand. She gives the same care she would give to her family. She will monitor you throughout your pregnancy, and does her own ultrasounds in her office. No techs. She is very thorough. She relievers your baby, no "on call" Doctors. She is really smart. I would honestly trust her to do a brain surgery on me. She's THAT thorough and smart!

December 4th, 2015
Horrid Dr. let's you suffer in pain! Never calls with pathology report in 2 weeks, but will call 6 weeks later for your appointment, what a joke she is...don't go here, I almost bled to death after hysterectomy, if it wasn't for the nurses that got supervisor & gave me a blood transfusion.

May 31st, 2014
patient
I went to Dr. Khavari when another doctor wasn't explaining anything about my baby to me. She spent time with me and my husband and made me feel so comfortable. She and her staff are so kind and caring. Even when I call her late at night with a worry, she's always calm and compassionate and listens. I'm so thankful I found her.

January 16th, 2014
I have gone to Dr. Khavari a few times for seperate issues and each time I found her ruder than the last. She is very cold and non informative. She mis-diagnosed my issue and caused me much emotional pain and suffering for several days until I saw a different doctor who correctly diagnosed me. I will never go back to her, nor recommend that anyone else be treated by her.

September 9th, 2013
Good Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Khavari for 10 years. She delivered my daughter 8 years ago and now I am 14 weeks pregnant with my second child. I love her. She takes her time to explain everything to me. When I have a problem no matter how small she gets me in right away. The only thing I dont like about the office is the time you have to wait to be seen by the doctor but I think that is because she sees so many patients. Everyone has a different experience with her but I will say she is an exceptional doctor and I would'nt dream of goin anyway else or having another doctor deliver my baby.

September 6th, 2013
Another point if view
I am only nineteen years old and I do not have any children but I did go to dr Khavari when I turned eighteen for a check up. She is my moms gyno and she delivered me and my sister so my mom told me to got to her. Before I went I was nervous and asked a lot of people about going to the gyno they all told me that they have had dr khavari before but the switched docters. My sister didnt even go to dr khavari after her first time. So I went to my appointment and I didnt like how rude they were to me. Especially since it was my first ntime. I only went to her twice and she hurt me both times. Now I go to Dr. Shipman and she is great and so is her staff!

July 8th, 2013
Disgusted
I was referred to Dr. Khavari by my family doctor for a medical condition. When I went to see her, she was very nonchalant and dismissive of my condition. She lacked interest and sensitivity to my needs. She told me that my condition was common in people my age and suggested that I get a mammogram which had nothing to do with my condition. I left very frustrated and blown off so I went to another obgyn for a second opinion. He recommended surgery to correct the problem. I was very disgusted by the whole situation with Dr. Khavari and I would never recommend her to anyone!

April 9th, 2012
Ok, but She's better for elderly patients
I really like the dr and her staff when it comes to them being ppl but as her the dr n me the patient I feel like she doesn't have the time to explain my pregnancy issues and regularities with me.

May 24th, 2011
Unprofessional
First problems came about because she diagnosed cancer & hysterectomy. They discouraged but claimed a second opinion was fine, but that wasn't the case at all. This, despite the fact she does not specialze in female cancers. After choosing a second opinion from a gynecological oncologist, I decided to allow them to perform the hysterectomy. When it became time to allow my regular ob/gyn to resume checkups, Dr. Khavari and staff found a way to refuse to see me. Of course they did it subtely and spoke in couched and careful phrases, but the fact is they dumped me as a patient. Very unprofessional at best and likely improper. This left me confused and anxious and I would not refer this doctor to anyone based on my experience.

December 14th, 2016