A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parisa Lotfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parisa Lotfi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisa Lotfi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Lotfi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lotfi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dedham Medical Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parisa Lotfi MD is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Parisa Lotfi practice?
- Dr. Parisa Lotfi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parisa Lotfi practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Radiologists.