A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parisa Mousavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisa Mousavi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mousavi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mousavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mousavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parisa P. Mousavi practice?
Dr. Parisa Mousavi practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.