A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parisa Mousavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisa Mousavi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mousavi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mousavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parisa Parisa Mousavi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Parisa P. Mousavi practice?
- Dr. Parisa Mousavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parisa Mousavi practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.