A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parisa Suthun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parisa Suthun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parisa Suthun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Suthun graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Suthun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Wright-Patterson Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parisa Ann Suthun MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parisa A. Suthun practice?
- Dr. Parisa Suthun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parisa Suthun practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.