Dr. Parish Mckinney Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Parish Mckinney?

Trust worthy

Posted on September 16th, 2017

I trust her, which is ultimately important for me. She is smart. She isn't afraid to show her human side every now and then.

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I have always felt Dr. McKinney is courteous, compassionate, and caring. The wait times can be a little long, though

Poor all over, and they don't care

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Doctors are to help, not make it so difficult to interact with them, with no regard difficulties of the patient. I wonder how she would feel about unprofessional treatment being given to her

Too difficult to schedule appointments and always runs late

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Multiple times I sat and waited for Dr. M for over 45 minutes. When I waited so long that I would be late to pick up my children I asked the receptionist to reschedule and was offered an appointment 8 weeks out. She has too many patients, is constantly late and doesn't have enough time for her current patient load.

Doesn't Listen!

Posted on June 26th, 2015

Jumps to conclusions. Asked me my religion on my first visit. After I answered, said- oh I wondered why you have so many kids. (4). I did not convert to my religion until my kids were 8,9,10, and 19. Swapped my Wellbutrin medication from xl to sr without talking to me. When I went back I told her that SR has never worked for me and that I was having more depression again. So she takes me off of Cymbalta over the holidays- a very difficult drug to come off from and starts me on a new one a week before Christmas saying, that way it won't affect your holidays as if I hadn't suffered completely coming off the Cymbalta. I tried to get the point across that Brintellix was not the right drug for me but she kept me on it anyway. Her staff is phenomenal but it was way too difficult for me to communicate with her and get my point across. I was telling her something very important to me: a confession I have only told a few people. She interrupted me and led the conversation a different way so I blew it off. In all, she does NOT know how to listen. Can't read people. Thinks she already knows everything. Most frustrating psychiatrist I have ever been to out of the 7 or so I have visited now.

Posted on June 1st, 2015

Incredible psychiatrist. I recommend her to any and everyone.

No communication

Posted on April 5th, 2015

While you are in her office Dr. McKinney is very helpful and she truly has helped me tremendously. The problem is you can NEVER, NEVER EVER get in touch with her between appointments. I have gone through two life altering experiences and could not get in contact with Dr. McKinney. Maybe my expectations are too high but I would think there would be some way your Psychiatrist could be contacted in case of a crisis. If that is your expectation this is not the practice for you. I dread the process but I am in search of a new Psychiatrist and I know what my first question will be.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

The worst office manager I have ever come across, rude, inconsiderate, just a complete jerk! That is being nice

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Did not like this doctor! Only went to her because my doctor moved away. Sadly very disappointed with dr McKinney's lack of care with me. I will Never recommend her to anyone seeking mental health treatment. I should've read all the poor reviews about her, before waisting time & money, on what I would say was The Worst Experience with mental health dr in my life. Please don't waist your time with this horrible Dr.

overmedicate and does not care

Posted on December 19th, 2013

This doc will not listen. She has her clients and you wait and get over medicated. She loves that stupid dog more than you.

My Review

Posted on November 14th, 2013

After working with Parish for many years , I would and have recommend her to others for mental health care . She has helped our family to cope with problems in a very professional way

Therapist: needs therapist herself

Posted on November 7th, 2013

This dr McKinney is a whack a doodle!!! She never spent appropriate time, to evaluate me. Very rushed, & seems like she's only in business to cram as many patients in,as she can, to make money. I hope you don't have any negative side effects from the psych meds she'll prescribe you!! She gives meds on top of meds on top of more meds. Because, she won't help you, unless, it makes her pocket "fat". She doesn't return phone calls, EVER!!! Very scary!! Psych dr's are supposed to be compassionate, she is lacking in this area immensely! She is very rude and I will tell anyone I know to Stay Away from her!! Do not go to her!! Not a doctor but a crazy con person. I don't know how she has any long term patients?!?!?