Dr. Parita Vasa MD Patient Reviews

July 29th, 2013
Dr. Vasa is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I appreciate the time she spends explaining and working on a individualized plan. This is what you expect from a doctor and I am pleased with the care she provides.

July 25th, 2013
Dr. Vasa is really knowledgable, thorough and very personable unfortunately dealing with her front staff is a nightmare they all have a horrible attitude and certainly not cut for a medical office - this can make and break any deal at least to me wont be coming back.

March 18th, 2013
Excellent Patient Care, Poor Front Office Service
Dr Vasa provides four star care for her patients. She is caring, responsive, knowledgeable and professional. During my wife's lupus care, Dr. Vasa provided top notch care and treatment. The same unfortunately cannot be said for the front desk. Did not respond to calls about balance due for billing and then claimed calls were returns even when the phone record clearly indicated they were not. I still recommend the office for the provider care, in spite of the poor customer service from the front desk (billing)

October 23rd, 2012
Was careful in her diagnosis
For a number of years, I have been trying to get help for my knee and was told a number of things...it took a rather long time to have Dr. Vasa come to a decision about what was wrong with me, but it was totally worth it. I felt like she cared enough to check out all other facts before giving me a diagnosis of psoriatic arthrytis. Other doctors wanted to replace my knee or tell me just deal with it, but Dr. Vasa took her time and eliminated all the other reasons. I will be indebted to her for a very long time. Thank you Dr. Vasa!

December 1st, 2011
Dr. Vasa has been great! Staff not so!
Getting my initial appointment took the longest. The earliest appointment was about 4 weeks. After that follow up appointments were scheduled every few weeks to a month. Dr Vasa has been an amazing doctor, I would definitely recommend her for rheumatology-related issues. The staff at this office is not friendly and has messed up my appointments more than once. I scheduled one appointment for the next day and the staff member scheduled it 2 days later, and confirmed that my appointment would be the next day. When I came in the next day, she basically blamed me for not coming in on my appointment time, but Dr Vasa still was able to spend time with me regarding my issue. Definitely recommend her!