A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paritosh Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paritosh Dutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paritosh Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Dutta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paritosh C. Dutta practice?
Dr. Paritosh Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Addison Allergists and Addison Internists.