A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paritosh Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paritosh Dutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paritosh Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Dutta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paritosh Dutta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paritosh Dutta practice?
- Dr. Paritosh Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Allergists.