A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paritosh Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paritosh Dutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paritosh Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Dutta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paritosh Chandra Dutta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paritosh C. Dutta practice?
- Dr. Paritosh Dutta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Addison, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Addison Allergists and Addison Internists.