A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paritosh Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paritosh Dutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paritosh Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from Patna Medical College.
Dr. Dutta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paritosh Dutta MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Paritosh Dutta practice?
- Dr. Paritosh Dutta has 1 office location.
Dr. Paritosh Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Allergists.