Dr. Paritosh Dutta MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

July 19th, 2012
Certainly not sure what the guy's comments above refer to, because it is SURELY not Dr. Dutta! His staff is very nice and helpful and he is a wonderful caring doctor who helped me tremendously! I would highly reccommend him!

June 5th, 2012
Dr. Dutta was spot on with my allergies! He has me on a course of treatment that seems right, and the cost is reasonable. The office makes visits for shots twice a week so easy there is no excuse for not going!! Such a pleasant experience. I believe I am on the right track of getting well finally- after surgery on my sinus' failed- this is the cure!!

July 30th, 2011
Would not recommend Dr. Paritosh Dutta
I called and made an appointment with Dr. Paritosh Dutta for allergy treatment and requested the receptionist, Lee, to send me the new patient forms to complete beforehand. She never did. On the day of my appointment, I questioned her about this and she said she didn't have time. I sat in Dr. Dutta's waiting room for one hour, never saw another patient in the waiting room the whole time I was there so didn't understand why I was waiting so long. Finally I had enough and asked for my patient information forms back as I was leaving. Lee refused to return them! I told her I was not a patient, as I had not seen Dr. Dutta and they contained personal information. She refused. Later I called Dr. Dutta and spoke with him about this. He started yelling at me in a profanity-laced tirade in his heavy middle-eastern accent. I could not believe a doctor would use the type of language that he did. He would not let me talk and the more he talked the more agitated he became and louder he yelled. I ended up hanging up on him. Would not recommend this nut to anyone. I found Google reviews on him where other patients experienced the same type of treatment.