A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paritosh Kaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaul
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kaul Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paritosh Kaul, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaul graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Kaul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paritosh Kaul BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paritosh Kaul practice?
- Dr. Paritosh Kaul has 1 office location.
Dr. Paritosh Kaul practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Adolescent Specialists.