More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paritosh Prasad
Dr. Paritosh Prasad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Prasad is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus, Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paritosh Prasad has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Paritosh Prasad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Ummara Shah
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Richard Farmer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Rochester, NY 0 mi57
Dr. Benjamin Hammond
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10