Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paritosh Tiwari
Dr. Paritosh Tiwari, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kankakee, IL, with other offices in Kankakee, IL and Kankakee, IL (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tiwari is affiliated with Provena St Joseph Medical Center, Provena St Marys Hospital and Iroquois Memorial Hospital. Dr. Tiwari has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paritosh Tiwari has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paritosh Tiwari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kankakee, IL.
Dr. Brad Suprenant
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Kankakee, IL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Fariha Kausar
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Kankakee, IL 0.01 mi
Dr. Srinivas Reddy
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Kankakee, IL 0.01 mi21