A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parivash Mohamadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parivash Mohamadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohamadi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Mohamadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parivash M Mohamadi MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parivash M. Mohamadi practice?
- Dr. Parivash Mohamadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parivash Mohamadi practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.