Dr. Park Mitchell Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Park Mitchell?

I feel blessed to have found him...

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Someone recommended Dr. Mitchell to me about 18 years ago when I was I was very ill with endometriosis and he helped me through a very difficult time that resulted in a radical hysterectomy after every effort on his part to avoid it. Since that time he has seen me through after-care, hormone therapy, a couple of cancer scares that turned out okay and all with the kindness that any woman would wish from a true friend. I am pleased to recommend Dr. Mitchell to you. He is only working part-time now and no longer does surgery...lucky him...spending more time with the grandchildren. You will be glad that you made his acquantaince and the staff is the best.

Posted on February 10th, 2017