A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parker Eberwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parker Eberwein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parker Eberwein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberwein graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Eberwein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eberwein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parker M. Eberwein practice?
Dr. Parker Eberwein practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Saint Paul Urologists.