A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parker McConville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parker McConville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parker McConville, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McConville graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. McConville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parker Sarris McConville MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parker S. McConville practice?
- Dr. Parker McConville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parker McConville practices Family Medicine near Sanford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Broadway, NC.
See Sanford Primary Care Doctors.