A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy McRae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McRae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Parker McRae MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy P. McRae practice?
- Dr. Roy McRae has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy McRae practices Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL.
See Peoria Cardiologists.