Learn more about Dr. Roy McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy McRae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McRae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McRae accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy P. McRae practice?
Dr. Roy McRae practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pekin, IL.
See Peoria Cardiologists.