A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R McRae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R McRae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McRae
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McRae Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McRae graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McRae has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Parker McRae MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. R P. McRae practice?
- Dr. R McRae has 1 office location.
Dr. R McRae practices Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Cardiologists.