A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parley Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parley Madsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madsen
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Madsen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parley Madsen, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Madsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Anderson Hospital Health CenterClayton, Missou
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parley William Madsen MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parley W. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Parley Madsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Parley Madsen practices Neurological Surgery near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Surgeons.