- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmela Sawhney is Good. Dr. Sawhney has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmela Sawhney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Holistic Health and Integrative Holistic Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sawhney graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sawhney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - Chula Vista
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sawhney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Parmela Sawhney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parmela S. Sawhney practice?
Dr. Parmela Sawhney practices Family Medicine near Imperial Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Coronado, CA.
See Imperial Beach Family Physicians.