Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Kudzu.
Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr Sawhney and her staff did an excellent job. It doesn't matter how bad I feel when I go in..I always feel better when I leave.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have no significant complaints. Dr Sawhney is a professional.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
If you don't need meds, then they're decent. show details If you don't need meds, then they're decent.
Apr 25th, 2015

You'll have trouble getting your prescriptions filled every month here. Been dealing with them for years.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like Dr. Sawhney as a Doctor because she doesn't just prescribe me medication to cover up the problem she tries to locate and solve your health issues.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good to see Dr. P. Sawhney again....I had a great check up and my question and concerns are all answered. Thank you very much Dr. P. Sawhney ??

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is sooo caring...She really makes you feel that you are not only a number like most of the doctors.. Love her

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As always the nurses were very curtious and helpful. Dr Sawhney also diagnosed the problem and prescribed medicine. It is always a great experience visiting Dr Sawhney.

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sawhney cares about her patients. She is a lady of integrity and communicates very effectively regarding medical issues and remedies.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Im so grateful to have found an MD who integrates energy medicine and Ayurveda into her practice. She has helped me make difficult decisions regarding my health care with kindness and compassion. Her staff are equally caring. I highly recommend them

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sawhney and her staff are very thorough and very professional.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can get an appointment within the week at the Coronado office, and when something urgent came up I was able to see her the next day. She asks my opinion about treatment options. I really appreciate that.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to have the benefit of Dr. Sawhney's unique blending of Ayurveda, conventional medicine, kindness, compassion and intuition. I recommend to her highly.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sawhney is a good doctor who cares and takes the time to address your medical concerns.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend Dr Sawhney not just to my family and friends but to everyone who will listen she is more than a doctor she is a healer

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been looking for sometime now for a doctor who offers both a western and eastern approach to medicine. And I was so excited to learn that Dr. Sawhney was not only a doctor of western medicine but she also offers an Ayurvedic approach. Loved it.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and personable.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

came in for Tdap shot, then didn't have it. waited 10 days then I had to call them before I found out they finally had the shot, they didn't bother to call me back.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very sharp and thorough. You combine this with a pleasant demeanor, and her interest in your health. She takes time with you and notices things others may have missed.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel respected, and well cared for. She covers all bases and I never leave with any loose ends. Very professional, yet calm, warm, and understanding.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr Sawhney and her staff were very professional and all of my concerns were taken care of. I love my Dr visits. Thanks to all for your help.

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Sawhney for over 20 years. She is an excellent Doctor and extremely attentive. She always takes her time with you and pays attention to every concern you have. I will continue recommending her to family and friends.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sawhney has been my PCP for over 20 years. She's compassionate and professional. You couldn't get a better Dr.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

all needs were taken care of and dr. Sawhney never makes you feel like she is rushing.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

confusion with my insurance is frustrating. Anthem Blue Cross TPO listed provider but yet office says they do not participate in TPO???

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good experience in her office. Great staff very helpful. Doctor was very nice and talked to me in detail.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sawhney is a caring physician! She and her staff treat me as a person not just a patient. Thank you, Dr. Sawhney.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I and my wife had a very good visit with the doctor. we always enjoy our time with her. she addresses our concerns in a very consise manner.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Shawney has been my Primary Care Physician for many years. I totally trust her judgement and treatment schedule. I recommend her to any person who is looking for a caring doctor.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. P. Sawheny take her time listening to my concern, address my issue in a very professional manner, very patience.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very helpful and very clear in explaining my reason for my visit. easy to approach and I feel welcome.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt i was well taken care of during my visit.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Suggest a fast track scheduled appointment be available to cronic health issue patients. I called on Friday and could only get a Wednesday 4PM appointment. Suggest an alternate physician group or an email/ video or video conference system augment.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sawhney is a consumate professional with an exceptional bed-side manner. She listens and then asks good questions. She is very thorough and her staff is always able to handle any task(s). I am fortunate to have her as my physician.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service and care on every level.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very understanding and explaning very well patient problem.I like her very much as our family doctor.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
The Best! Balances Eastern and Western Perspectives show details The Best! Balances Eastern and Western Perspectives
Nov 29th, 2010

A year ago I found Dr. Sawhney because I was looking for someone with expertise and experience in Ayurvedic medicine. During the several times I have seen her (and taken my husband to see her), I have been so impressed with her gentleness, thoroughness, caring, and ability (in a split second) to know whether Eastern or Western would suit us best. While experiencing a very painful condition she was extremely gentle (I felt no pain) and her solution was very simple and effective. She is also very reasonable. 10 stars!!!

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
by Jo A at Insider Pages on Oct 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Went here years ago for back pain after an injury when she was my primary. She wouldn`t order any sort of diagnostic imaging. She treated me...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
the best in town show details the best in town
by joyschienost on Jul 27th, 2008 on kudzu.com

She is the best in town ! She had saved my life as well as my daughter life. when my daughter was born on 4/12/90. I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU TO DR.PARMELA SAWHNEY !!!!!!!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Great Office show details Great Office
by lalalb on Nov 7th, 2006 on kudzu.com

The people who work in this office are awesome!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com