A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmelee Thatcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmelee Thatcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmelee Thatcher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thatcher graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thatcher has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmelee Thatcher MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Parmelee Thatcher practice?
- Dr. Parmelee Thatcher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parmelee Thatcher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Orlando Obstetricians & Gynecologists.