A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmender Bagga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmender Bagga is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmender Bagga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagga graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bagga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmender S Bagga MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parmender S. Bagga practice?
- Dr. Parmender Bagga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parmender Bagga practices Internal Medicine near Westborough, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, MA.
See Westborough Internists.