A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parminder Chahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parminder Chahal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parminder Chahal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chahal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parminder S. Chahal practice?
Dr. Parminder Chahal practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist, and General Practice near Nogales, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Surprise, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Nogales Internists, Nogales Family Physicians, and Nogales General Practitioners.