A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parminder Chahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parminder Chahal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parminder Chahal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Chahal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parminder Chahal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parminder Chahal practice?
- Dr. Parminder Chahal has 1 office location.
Dr. Parminder Chahal practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.