Urologist, Surgeon
87 Fenton St
Ste 210
Livermore, CA 94550
(925) 830-1140
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.741935483871 of 4 stars
 |  Pacific Urology in san Ramon Ca  |  show details
by Matthew Khatemi on May 7th, 2014

I can say that I am very please with Doctor S Sethi, Thank you

|  Retired  |  show details
by Safa Aldin Jubboori on Jan 16th, 2014

Excellant Medical Doctor, my surgery went far away better that I expected. Thank you very much n Dr. Sethi.

|  Excellent doctor & staff  |  show details
by Ruth L on Nov 21st, 2013

From the initial exam through the evaluation of the cause and possible treatment options, Dr. Sethi did a comprehensive evaluation to determine the best and least invasive treatment options for my incontinence problem. I was more than surprised at the excellent outcome. I recommend this doctor and staff to anyone looking for professional and considerate care.

|  Bladder Tumor(Malignant  |  show details
by Barbara on Sep 18th, 2013

I was very lucky to find Dr. Sethi while I was in hospital. Took me into surgery, stopped bleeding took tissue sample, diagnosed. Excellent follow up, courteous sympathetic to my issues. Would recommend to anyone including family. I have had a complete recovery.

Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Parminder was knowledgeable, efficient and helpful. I was able to see him within 5-10 minutes of my two scheduled appointments. Very good! Two areas where the office could improve: 1) The ball was dropped between doctor and staff causing test results not to be communicated to me for several weeks 2) Though their web sites shows he has an office in Walnut Creek, he does not keep many hours there, so getting an appointment is difficult unless you can plan many months ahead of time.

|  Cafe Manager  |  show details
by Bill Parviz on Mar 9th, 2013

I found Dr Sethi to be professional and very knowledgable. Dr Sethi did a fantastic job in removing my huge kidney stone. Dr, Sethi is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met in my life. He is extremely caring and patient oriented. I can't thank Dr Sethi enough. I am pain free today because of the great job Dr sethi did. Thank you very much!!!!

|  Enlarged Prostate treatment  |  show details
by Art S. on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. S was the consummate, caring professional from my first visit. Partnered with me through the process of diagnosis, testing, decision-making and selection of ultimate path of treatment. He patiently described in detail every step of the process, as well as anticipating and interpreting my symptoms and concerns when called upon. I am pleased with the early results of my Prostiva RF therapy and look forward to completing the healing process and maximizing of my expected urinary performance over the next few months. I would wholeheartly recommend Dr. S to anyone suffering from similar issues.

Sep 1st, 2012

Thank you for taking such good care of Carlos throughout all of his procedures. It gives us comfort to know how you much you care for him as a patient. It is wonderful to know that there are good doctors out there like you.

May 28th, 2012

Dr Sethi provided me with outstanding medical service during my Prostiva procedure. He communicated in a very easy tounderstand way, that it made me feel at ease as I made my decision to have this procedure easy to make. He and his staff were extremely customer focused as they gave me a feeling of total competency in pre and post procedural activities. I rate Dr Sethi and his staff as outstanding in handling this medical procedure for me.

Oct 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Perminder Sethi, at Pacific Urology, by my family doctor to investigate a diagnosis related to urology. Dr. Sethi conducted relevant diagnosis with due diligence and patiently answered all questions. He recently completed a successful exploratory laparotomy operation. Dr. Sethi was very considerate, responsive, and kept me well-informed before and after the operation. The Pacific Urology office staff were efficient and knowedgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sethi and Pacific Urology for relevant diagnosis and procedures.Anita GuptaOctober 27, 2011

|  Mary Lou Baratta  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Sethi has taken care of me on two hospital stays with large kidney stones. He explained what would happen and the necessity for a stent after surgery. He is now doing follow-up tests to determine why I keep forming stones. Something that was not done with a previous physician. Dr. Sethi is professional, pleasant and his office staff seems the same. I would recommend him to anyone needing a Urologist.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr Sethi helped me through testicular cancer. He did the surgery and follow up treatment. He has also helped me with several kidney stones. I felt like my care mattered to him and his staff. Sometimes the office was busy, but I never felt like he rushed his treatment. Highly Recommended.

|  Good Doc  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

I had a very good experience with Dr. Sethi. I ended up in the emergency room where I was diagnosed with a kidney stone too large to pass. The doctor inserted a stint into the kidney to push back the stone and relieve the pressure on my kidney, then arranged a CWLS procedure a few days later. He went to bat for me with an initially uncooperative insurance company. Dr. Sethi was very professional and compassionate in providing medical treatment, and extremely responsive to my concerns and questions. I visited the doctor in both his Livermore and San Ramon offices, and found his technicians and staff to be very efficient, helpful, and cordial. I strongly recommend Dr. Sethi as a urologistgood guy.

|  Urology examination experience  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Suddenly, I couldn't urinate! I rushed to the John Muir E.R. There I was fitted with a catheter and was referred to Dr. Parminder S. Sethi. Being an 80 year old who still worked in downtown San Francisco and commuted daily on B.A.R.T., I found the catheter to be a terrible hindrance.At my first appointment with Dr. Sethi, he taught me how to self-catherize. What a relief! However, I knew that I couldn't depend on catheters indefinitely and still work and commute. Dr. Sethi recommended the "Prostiva RF Theraphy". Being cautious about the new medical procedures, I hesitated but, realizing that Dr. Sethi was an extremely caring person, I made my appointment for the procedure. Dr. Sethi performed the procedure on me .... and it worked! What a relief! No more catheters! No problems with urination! And in my 82nd year I am still commuting daily to the business combust of dowtown S.F. and I love it! Robert A. Berkey, Walnut Creek

|  SANDI BREITENSTEIN FOR SANDRENO MARCHI  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

MY DAD HAS BEEN UNDER DR SETHI CARE FOR 3 YEARS NOW. ACCURATELY DIAGNOISED PROBLEMS BY PERFORMING ALL POSSIBLE TESTSTO PROPERLY DIAGNOISE.ALWAYS ON TIME, FABULOUS BEDSIDE MANNER AND OFFICE STAFF VERY HEKPFUL, KIND, REASSURING AND CONSIDERATE. I RATE EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND CARE.

|  Vasectomy  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2010

After my wife and I had our second child we decided that I would have a Vasectomy. Dr. Sethi was extremely informative during the pre-visit. The procedure went very well and my discomfort was minimal. I highly recommend any man who is thinking of getting a Vasectomy to call Dr. Sethi.

|  Prostate Biopsy  |  show details
by BL, Pleasanton on Jun 5th, 2010

I have interacted with physicians for over 30 years and am pleased to say Dr. Sethi, his office staff and practice management are among the tops in my experience.Recently, I had a prostate biospy, Some may be apprehensive about the procedure however in MY opinion the minor discomfort of the procedure is well offset by the peace of mind knowing the results of the biospy. I had no side effects from the procedure, minimal pain and it was completed in no more than 15 minutes.

by Robin Ebding on Apr 14th, 2010

Working with Dr. Sethi has been a wonderful experience. After helping me resolve a very painful medical condition he has contiued to take the time to work with me on prevenative measures and has a very proactive methodology. I am very pleased to have found this physician.

|  A caring individual  |  show details
by Larry Little on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Sethi leaves no pages unturned - he explains everything in detail to me and my wife. He is the most thorough Urologist that I have ever gone to. I am thrilled that my other Urologist was on vacation and Dr. Sethi was recommended to me. I wish that I had met him 20 years ago - I know that my situation would have been handled differently.

by Dharam Grewal on Mar 24th, 2010

I had urinary problems and was not having good luck with my existing Dr. I was referred to Dr. Sethi by one of my friends in Dec. of 2008. Initially I was reluctant since it was 50 miles away from my work which would be inconvenient for appontments. However, I decided to see Dr Sethi and I was very impressed with one appointment with him. He suggested me to do prostate biopsy but I was nervous as it might hurt and might be painful. However, contrary to my view,it was totally painless. He diagnosed my problem and found prostate cancer. Dr Sethi advised me with treatment plan. I have been under his care since then, and I am feeling good and happy. I am glad I made decision to see him. He was available to answer my questions 24X7 on phone after treatment. I will recommend him to my nears and dears for any urology problem. His office staff is very courteous and helpful.

|  Highly skilled  |  show details
by dale Kurita on Mar 12th, 2010

The results of the operation is what counts and I feel great! The operation solved my pain issue and it is up to meto enjoy my life.

by Bobbi Bridwell on Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Sethi took the time to assess my daughter's condition with care and understanding. I would recommend Dr. Sethi to anyone who is looking for a Dr. who is not only professional in his diagnostic work, but also one who demonstrates a caring emphthetic attitude towards his patients. Thank you Dr. Sethi.

|  Smart, knowledgeable, kind surgeon  |  show details
by Nancy Freedom, age 77, Pleasanton on Mar 1st, 2010

I recommend Dr.Sethi. Well educated, takes pride in his work. Has done me good. I've had lithotropsy & tumor ablation. Thinks about me every day when deciding what to do about my complicated case. Confers with other experts in kidney care,uses up to date procedures. Better write down what he tells you unless your memory is still excellent. Both of his assistants are good, & kind.Surgery coordinator knows her stuff & does a good job. Once had serious phone trouble for a couple of days, with no message to console patients.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments. We have certainly improved our phone communication. We have three locations for ease of your appointment. Thank you for your suggestions.

|  Excellant Report  |  show details
by John Niceley 2009 Veteran prostate cancer survival, Kidney stone removal on Feb 19th, 2010

Dr, Sethi cared for my condition in a very peaceful and kind manner.He gave defference to my ageand poor hearing and kindly directed his remarks to my wife for clarity in his treatment.His staff and medical associates were equally caring and were obviously under his direction.Important to my care were the preparatory exams and testshe required, actually discovering a condition not observed by others. I am truly grateful for his gift of healing.