Dr. Parminderjeet Sandhu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hackettstown, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
worst experience ever. kept saying i'm only making 2 dollars on this visit. miserable human. go somewhere else.

May 18th, 2016
Great doctor, well experienced.
The problem with most patients is that they do not understand the point of an urgent care and outpatient setting, they are there to be helped and in most cases an outpatient setting does not require the intensity of a hospital setting, as I am reading these bad reviews below it is clearly patients who wanted things their way and didn't get it. If it was such an ordeal then spend the 750 dollars and go to the emergency room (of course that wont happen!). A doctor tells the truth, which most people dislike, and advises in his best interest and this is upsetting to folks without clinical skills. He has nothing to lose by helping the public and uses 30 years of clinical knowledge and insight for a diagnosis. To me, as a member of the Hackettstown public for years, I have never doubted Dr. Sandhu as a physician and a qualified, hard working member of the society. He saved many member of my family. I willingly stand by him and his practice.

April 5th, 2016
Amazing
I have been a patient at this office for 10 years and the staff is very helpful. The doctor spends time to help diagnose the situation and always sets up a follow up appointment to make sure everything is well.

November 19th, 2015
Keep Away!
Dr. Sandhu is very rude and would not let me describe my conditions and symptoms. Giving a patient some pills without knowing about the condition is dangerous. Another doctor found the issue and corrected it.

November 17th, 2015
Dr Sandu is a rip off artist, he has a Labortory Company that works for him, I went to them and my health coverage wouldn't pay for it I contacted my health coverage company and they called the office and got the MESS taken care of, the bill was on him, he doesn't hold onto doctor's, I switch to a different doctor and asked last year for a copy of my medical records for the new doctor I'm still waiting for them. Dr. Sandu is more interested in being a real estate investor than a doctor, he is a rip off to the American Public and our Health insurance companies, he doesn't even rate on getting one star, but I don't think I would be able to have my say if I didn't put down a star. Other doctors and staff that has worked for him and left have been thrown UNDER THE BUS. It's a shame that we let people like this in our country.

September 30th, 2015
Bad Doc Keep Away!
Dr Sandhu was nasty and would not let me finish telling him what the issue was as he was late and had a pharma rep with lunch waiting for him. He did not help my issue and the meds he prescribed made me feel worse, very dangerous. I went to another doctor and was taken care of who also said Sandhu's diagnosis was completely wrong.

September 24th, 2015
Rude and Arrogant
Dr Sandhu rushes you in and out. Waited in waiting room for 50 minutes, then in exam room for another 20. When Dr. finally came in he was there exactly 4 minutes. He is very, very rude and arrogant. He should not be a Doctor, he does not care about his patients, he is only there to make more and more money.

April 14th, 2015
He is my family Physician for many years. He is very skilled, takes time with his patients and is truly concerned about their welfare. He explains everything in very simple English, , and his staff are great. No grouchy people on the phone or the desk. He has the best bedside manner you will find in a doctor

March 11th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Sandhu for over 30 years and he has always been there for me even on a sunday!! He is the best Dr. I have ever had and I love him !!

July 31st, 2012
Great doctor
great friendly staff, and better doctor

September 17th, 2010
Dr. Sandhu
I have been a patient of Dr. Sandhu for 22 years. He used to have a small office in the town of Long Valley. Very nice and caring doctor. His practice has grown quite a bit in the past 2 decades. He has other doctors at his practice including a pediatrician. There is a lab next door to his office for blood work, etc. Walk in appointments always. Friendly staff from the front desk to the billing department.

April 29th, 2009
Very encouraging!
Dr. Sandhu is wonderful! He has a big, kind heart and knows his stuff!