A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parminderpal Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parminderpal Singh, Ophthalmologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parminderpal Singh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
- Eye Institute at Boswell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parminderpal Singh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Parminderpal Singh practice?
- Dr. Parminderpal Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Parminderpal Singh practices Ophthalmology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Ophthalmologists.