A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmjeet Banghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmjeet Banghar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banghar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banghar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Banghar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Banghar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practice?
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar has 1 office location.
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Hematologists and Surprise Oncologists.