A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmjeet Banghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmjeet Banghar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banghar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banghar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banghar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practice?
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Avondale Internists, Avondale Oncologists, and Avondale Hematologists.