A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmjeet Banghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmjeet Banghar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banghar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banghar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Banghar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Banghar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practice?
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar has 1 office location.
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Hematologists and Surprise Oncologists.