Dr. Parmjeet Kumar Banghar MD and MBBS is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmjeet Banghar is Good. Dr. Banghar has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Banghar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College Bombay, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banghar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Lassen Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banghar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Parmjeet Banghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile