Learn more about Dr. Parmjeet Banghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmjeet Banghar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Banghar graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Banghar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar MBBS and MD is a male Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practice?
- Dr. Parmjeet Banghar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parmjeet Banghar practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Surprise, AZ.
See Avondale Hematologists and Avondale Oncologists.