Dr. Parmjeet Banghar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parmjeet Banghar?

May 24th, 2017

TOO BUSY

Dr. is very busy and has given me incorrect results on two of my recent visits. Once he said my scan results were all great and I told him I had not had a scan this time I was in for my blood results. The next time he read and gave me a copy of my results of the wrong test (it was the results that were done the previous time} I had to call and get the PA to read me my newest blood test results. It makes me sad to give a bad review.

April 23rd, 2016

very leary of this doctor and facility.

Knowledgeable, but very cold and abrupt personality, does not work well with other doctors if you are a snowbird. Office workload is questionable as the number of patients simply over whelm the facility. Just find a seat in the waiting room is a chore. Three visits I showed up for and they had no record of my appointment yet I had the slip showing my appointment. I simply do not trust this facility as I feel it's way overloaded with patients and possibly could incur a mistake. Made a change to another facility and very pleased with new doctor.

March 31st, 2016

Excellent knowledgeable physician and staff, always look forward to going back!

July 20th, 2015

Mrs

Excellent doctor and staff.

March 24th, 2011

This doctor is TERRIBLE. He diagnosed as having cancer while in the hospital, ordered very painful bone biopsies that were not needed and then tried to get us to do more biopsies stating the first one was inconclusive. We went to another very respectable oncologist and found the same information could have been found with a simple non-evasive bone scan. By the way it turns out the bone biospy was no inconclusive, but actually negative. This guy gave our entire family a huge scare and it was all for nothing! Have had follow-up scans and still no cancer.

October 13th, 2017