A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmjit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmjit Gill, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gill has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmjit Kaur Gill BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Parmjit K. Gill practice?
- Dr. Parmjit Gill has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parmjit Gill practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebring, FL and Melbourne, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.