A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parmod Jindal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmod Jindal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmod Jindal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jindal graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jindal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmod Jindal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parmod Jindal practice?
- Dr. Parmod Jindal has 1 office location.
Dr. Parmod Jindal practices Family Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Primary Care Doctors.