Dr. Parmod Kumar Mukhi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Parmod Mukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmod Mukhi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmod Mukhi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhi graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mukhi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parmod K. Mukhi practice?
Dr. Parmod Mukhi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists, Novi Internists, and Novi Surgeons.