Learn more about Dr. Parmod Mukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmod Mukhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukhi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mukhi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmod Mukhi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhi graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mukhi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmod Kumar Mukhi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Parmod K. Mukhi practice?
- Dr. Parmod Mukhi has 1 office location.
Dr. Parmod Mukhi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Novi, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists.