Learn more about Dr. Parmod Mukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmod Mukhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmod Mukhi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhi graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mukhi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parmod K. Mukhi practice?
Dr. Parmod Mukhi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Southgate Physiatrists.