Learn more about Dr. Parmod Mukhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parmod Mukhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parmod Mukhi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukhi graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mukhi has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parmod Kumar Mukhi MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Parmod K. Mukhi practice?
- Dr. Parmod Mukhi has 22 office locations.
Dr. Parmod Mukhi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Southgate Physiatrists.