Learn more about Dr. Paromita Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paromita Datta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Datta
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Datta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paromita Datta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Datta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paromita Datta MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paromita Datta practice?
- Dr. Paromita Datta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paromita Datta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Oncologists.