Learn more about Dr. Paromita Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paromita Datta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Datta
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Datta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paromita Datta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Datta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paromita Datta MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paromita Datta practice?
- Dr. Paromita Datta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paromita Datta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Oncologists.