A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paromita Datta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paromita Datta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paromita Datta, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Datta graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Datta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paromita Datta MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paromita Datta practice?
- Dr. Paromita Datta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paromita Datta practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.