A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parra Tomkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parra Tomkins, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomkins
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tomkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkins graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tomkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parra Emily Tomkins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parra E. Tomkins practice?
- Dr. Parra Tomkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Parra Tomkins practices Family Medicine near Somerville, MA.
See Somerville Primary Care Doctors.