A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parsa Mohebi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parsa Mohebi, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hair Transplants | Hair Restoration
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohebi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohebi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parsa Mohebi MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parsa Mohebi practice?
- Dr. Parsa Mohebi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parsa Mohebi practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Plastic Surgeons and Encino Surgeons.