Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parsia Vagefi
Dr. Parsia Vagefi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Burlington, VT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Vagefi is affiliated with The University of Vermont Medical Center Main Campus, Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Vagefi has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Parsia Vagefi has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Parsia Vagefi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Ronald Tompkins
Boston, MA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Jonathan Friedstat
Plastic Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Danielle Deperalta
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8