Gastroenterologists
4600 Investment Dr
Ste 380
Troy, MI 48098
248-844-9710
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Appointments  |  show details
by Derek on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Nandi is extremely good at what he does and wants to help as many people as possible. I've only met him once, but it was obvious. I would suggest making sure you don't expect him to be on time for your appointment. Once you have his ear, he will not rush through the visit. Because of this, the person after you will have to wait longer. You'll have to choose if your time or your health is more important. As far as my personal case... I have seen too many doctors in the last few years to count and medical record staff uses a hand dolly to move mine around. Dr. Nandi has taken up my case and is making quick progress that I have been looking for.

|  Not Punctual!!!  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2012

My initial visit in Dec. 2009 was scheduled for 5:00 PM. I wasn't called until 6:30 PM. After the nurse took all the necessary information, she left telling me that the doctor would "in shortly." 45 minutes later Dr. Nandi came in to see me without saying anything about why he was so late. I was told to be at the Surgical Center for my colonoscopy at 6:30 AM for the 7:00 AM procedure. At 7:15 AM I was taken in and prepared for the procedure. At 8:30 AM a nurse told me that Dr. Nandi had arrived, and that there were two other patients ahead of me. When Dr. Nandi came in to perform the colonoscopy, he greeted me with a cheery "Good Morning," but totally ignored the fact that he was over two hours late! When I was called to schedule the follow up appointment, I was told to come in at 5:30 PM. I asked the lady if I could count on seeing the doctor by 6:15 PM, she replied, "I can schedule you for one of the two P.A.'s; they are quite punctual." So I made an appointment with one of the P.A.'s, and she saw me within fifteen minutes of my appointment time!

|  Genuine, caring, empathetic, compassionate, and professional  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

I have the utmost confidence in this Dr. From the very first appointment, he never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable.

|  Medical care  |  show details
by Caherine K on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Nandi does not stop looking for what is causing your illness and how to make you better. He cares about how you are feeling.He makes sure you come back in a set time to keep track of your progress.