Feb 9th, 2016

Finally a doctor that takes the time to listen, help and follow up!

Caring, compassionate and congenial! show details Caring, compassionate and congenial!
by Sally on Nov 18th, 2014

Dr. Nandi genuinely cares about his patients and be made me feel important. He not only helped me with my stomach issues but he also makes me laugh! I highly recommend him.

Appointments show details Appointments
by Derek on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr. Nandi is extremely good at what he does and wants to help as many people as possible. I've only met him once, but it was obvious. I would suggest making sure you don't expect him to be on time for your appointment. Once you have his ear, he will not rush through the visit. Because of this, the person after you will have to wait longer. You'll have to choose if your time or your health is more important. As far as my personal case... I have seen too many doctors in the last few years to count and medical record staff uses a hand dolly to move mine around. Dr. Nandi has taken up my case and is making quick progress that I have been looking for.

Genuine, caring, empathetic, compassionate, and professional show details Genuine, caring, empathetic, compassionate, and professional
Dec 29th, 2010

I have the utmost confidence in this Dr. From the very first appointment, he never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable.

Medical care show details Medical care
by Caherine K on May 7th, 2010

Dr. Nandi does not stop looking for what is causing your illness and how to make you better. He cares about how you are feeling.He makes sure you come back in a set time to keep track of your progress.