Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parthassarathy Raguram
Dr. Parthassarathy Raguram, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with another office in Federal Way, WA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Raguram is affiliated with Emanuel Hospital, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Parthassarathy Raguram has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parthassarathy Raguram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Paul Schneider
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi43
Dr. Shanza Mujeeb
Tacoma, WA 0 mi
Dr. Shinkai Hakimi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi9