A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Partha Raguram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Partha Raguram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Partha Raguram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raguram graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Raguram has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Partha Chetlur Raguram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Partha C. Raguram practice?
- Dr. Partha Raguram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Partha Raguram practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Bremerton, WA.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.