A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Richardson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Richardson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Richardson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Parthenia Richardson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. B P. Richardson practice?
- Dr. B Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. B Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.