Learn more about Dr. Bertha Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bertha Richardson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bertha Richardson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Richardson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bertha Parthenia Richardson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bertha P. Richardson practice?
- Dr. Bertha Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Bertha Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.