A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. B Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. B Richardson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. B Richardson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Richardson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. B Parthenia Richardson MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. B P. Richardson practice?
- Dr. B Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. B Richardson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Gastroenterologists.