Dr. Bertha Richardson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bertha Richardson?

September 9th, 2016

Reimbursement Specialist

Dr. Richardson is very professional in her approach. She not only subscribe medication but will explain why you need to take it on a regular basis. I have had several colonoscopies done by this physician. I can not imagine going anywhere else for my procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Richardson to anyone who is looking for a skilled and caring Physician.

August 31st, 2016

Naked & Afraid

This doctrines makes me nervous. She will asked if there're any questions after a long portion of patient's time spent typing, then she speeds up; and don't ever prolong a patients question, her body language changes. I do understand even doctors are under sever pressure due to changes in Medicare rules, however, taking time to form a relationship with doctor/patient is not easy with this doctor. I cannot referred my school friends to this person. To naked & afraid to have any colon exam.

March 31st, 2012

Colonoscopy Nightmare

I would not recommend a colonoscopy by this physician, she came in on a weekend to perform this test, I was awake during the entire procedure, she had staff pressing on my abdomen, made me turn on my back, during this time, I was awake & in severe pain. I've had a colonoscopy in the past & did not have this type of poor care. Then she ordered lab work that had been collected by another physician, the labs were ordered for Hepatits A, but not the Igm which would reveal active disease or exposure in the past. Poor bedside manner.

May 19th, 2011

She may be on of the worst doctors I have ever met. I have had two procedures done by her and both times she has failed to let me know the results of the tests. When I request nasuea medicine so I could eat she prescribes me the same medicine that I told her I was allergic to. When I called to ask her questions about pain after a procedure she tells me that I have ibs which has nothing to do with the exam or the symptoms I have; it was like she had no clue that she had just done a egd on me a few hours earlier or even who I was. I will be looking for a new doctor soon.

April 8th, 2011

Sorry, but not comfortable after seeing her

I ask a lot of questions and the results got her assistants in trouble. I will look for a new gastroenterologist.

August 15th, 2016