A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parthiv Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parthiv Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parthiv Shah, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Vista Health - Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parthiv Shah MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Parthiv Shah practice?
- Dr. Parthiv Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Parthiv Shah practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Grayslake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Waukegan, IL.
See Grayslake Allergists and Grayslake Pediatricians.