A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Aneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aneja
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Aneja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Aneja, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Dr. Aneja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Aneja MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parul Aneja practice?
- Dr. Parul Aneja has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Aneja practices Infectious Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Infectious Disease Doctors.