A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Aneja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Aneja, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Aneja has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Aneja MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parul Aneja practice?
- Dr. Parul Aneja has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parul Aneja practices Infectious Disease near De Pere, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Two Rivers, WI and Green Bay, WI.
See De Pere Infectious Disease Doctors.