A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Bhargava is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhargava
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhargava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Bhargava, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhargava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Bhargava MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Parul Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Parul Bhargava has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Bhargava practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.