Learn more about Dr. Parul Bhargava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Bhargava, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhargava graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Bhargava has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Bhargava MD is a female Pathologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Parul Bhargava practice?
- Dr. Parul Bhargava has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parul Bhargava practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Hematologists.