A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Goel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Goel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Goel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Bansal Goel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul B. Goel practice?
- Dr. Parul Goel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parul Goel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists and Phoenix Pain Management Doctors.