Dr. Parul Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parul Gupta?

January 13th, 2017

Please find somewhere else to spare you the pain and disappointment of this place

Dumpy, disorganized office. Long wait times. Long stretches between ultrasounds and no follow up. Went into labor and Dr Gupta said she'd come to the hospital at 10cm dilated. She was VERY late resulting in complications at birth. Not trustworthy. I do NOT recommend her at all!

February 27th, 2012

great

January 9th, 2012

Love her....currently on my third pregnancy with her

She has been my OB for 4 years now. I have moved recently to the suburbs and found out we're pregnant with our third child and I will be making the trips to the city to continue to be under her care. She's professional, caring and intelligent. I've always been impressed by how much she remembers the details of my life and family, makes me feel special.

February 22nd, 2010

I think Dr. Gupta is up to the standards of the office. I knoiw this sounds terrible, however, I amsure a lot of women feel the same way but they don't say it. As a patient I do not feel comfortable when I see a doctor (GYN) with hands that look like she does not take care of herself. I don't know how to put it in better words without sounding offensive. I have seen the other doctor in that group and all of them look so sharp AND CLEAN. Sorry Dr. Gupta, nothing personal.

May 3rd, 2009

Probably my favorite doctor ever!

Dr. Gupta was recommended by my internist. She has always been professional, caring, and smart without being condescending. It's so important to have a doctor you are comfortable with, especially an OB/GYN. I always felt at ease expressing concern about problems or asking questions throughout my pregnancy. Dr. Gupta manages to explain things without oversimplifying and insulting your intelligence (unlike some others in the same practice!).

December 17th, 2014