A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Harsora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Harsora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harsora
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harsora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Harsora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harsora graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Harsora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Harsora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul Harsora practice?
- Dr. Parul Harsora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parul Harsora practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.