A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Harsora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Harsora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harsora
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Harsora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Harsora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harsora graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Harsora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Harsora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul Harsora practice?
- Dr. Parul Harsora has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parul Harsora practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.