A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Harsora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Harsora is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Harsora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harsora graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Harsora has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harsora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parul Harsora practice?
Dr. Parul Harsora practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.