A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Kakaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Kakaria is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Kakaria, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakaria graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kakaria has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul J Kakaria MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Parul J. Kakaria practice?
- Dr. Parul Kakaria has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parul Kakaria practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Endocrinologists.