A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Goyal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Goyal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Mani Goyal MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul M. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Parul Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Goyal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Geriatric Doctors.