Dr. Parul Pal, MD
Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Amazing Physician & Human Being show details Amazing Physician & Human Being
by Jack on Apr 21st, 2015

Without doubt, Dr. Pal is the most amazing physician of all time. Incredible personality and professionalism rolled into one. If I had a dream, she would be my physician for everything and anything.

Sep 25th, 2013

This eye doctor is the best you could ever have! She is really nice and personable and spends time with you. She is also very thorough and considers your overall health in relation to your eye health.

Dr. Pal is the best eye Dr. ever! show details Dr. Pal is the best eye Dr. ever!
by Lynn K. on Aug 21st, 2013

I went to Dr. Pal today for problems with dry eyes, red eyes and allergies, probably due to thyroid disease. My previous Dr. was very good but was not able to help me with these issues after several visits. Her knowledge and professionalism was superior. She was also really nice. I was so glad that I went to her, I am just starting my treatment and I feel confident that if I have anything else going on with my eyes I have found the perfect place!

Trust and Integrity show details Trust and Integrity
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Pal has extremely high regard for her patients. Not only does she treat, but she educates in simple, easy to understand language. Her office staff is competant and efficient. She is someone I trust with my eyesight.

She saved my eye show details She saved my eye
Sep 22nd, 2011

I can see again after many years of poor vision.Thank you Dr. Pal.

Oct 9th, 2010

Dr Pal may have saved my life by diagnosing hardening of my eye arteries. She recommended that I check out my heart also. I had a blocked heart artery too. Dr Pal takes time to do an exam, explains everything well, and is very caring. I have recommended her to all my friends and family.

Project Manager show details Project Manager
by Janice Massey on Jun 23rd, 2010

Dr Pal is incredible. I have seen many doctors due to my illness and had good opinions; however Dr Pal exceeds my expectations to a level that I have also referred my entire family to her and even paid for family members that did not have insurance that she took. She is amazing and defintely worth you time and money.

office staff is the worst show details office staff is the worst
Jul 23rd, 2009

office manager specifically has no respect for Dr. Pal's patients. Don't expect to ever reschedule your appointment they will hang up on you.