Dr. Parul Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Patel is the best ! I have been her patient for a few years now and I only have the highest praise for her. She is extremely thorough, makes her patients feel at ease and follows up each visit. I have, and will continue to, highly recommend her.

March 24th, 2016
My Favorite Doctor
Very conscientious and always looked out for my health interests. Very sad to have moved away from her practice.

March 8th, 2015
Wonderful Healthcare Provider
A warm, personal, caring physician that makes a rare connection with her patients.

March 2nd, 2015
Go see someone esle... trust me Patel is bad
Been in this office more than a few times. Today was last straw though and i'll be going somewhere else. Vistied Dr. Patel for Sciatica. First of all it took her an hour to come in the room. Next thing she asked was if i had this issue happen while i was at work, i told her no I work in an office enviornment, she said good becasue she wouldnt see me if it happened at work. What is that about? Legal malepractice issues apparently. Then she goes on to blame me for seeing another Dr. for my annual physical. After that she wouldnt even address my pain issue. Basically you come here and pay a copay for nothing. no prescription nothing. Her advice was to take ibuprofen. This practice is a joke... all they want is your $$$$. Go elsewhere if you want results.

August 1st, 2014
New in town and needed a family doctor. When I called to schedule appointment I told them exactly what I needed, what medication I needed refilled, etc. I waited over an hour to be seen, and once Dr Patel came in, she told me she really wasn't taking new patients and could not refill but 1 of my 4 medications. I ended up walking out and asking for my records I brought and made an appointment at a different facility and doctor for the next day. This is the worst practice I have ever witnessed in my 25+ years as a nurse. Would not recommend her to anyone.

January 6th, 2014
really bad doctor
dr patel was very nice when i started going to see her. she became moody and likes to talk but never listens! she can be rude depending on the day that you see her? sometimes nice most of the time snarky and rude. last visit i waited over 1 hour. i plan on leaving. she is a terrible doctor

August 23rd, 2013
Well I have posted a very positive review once before, however my last visit was not very positive. Dr. Patel is average - not bad, just very average. Seems to be moody at times and one just has to rise above that as a provider. I had to have a male wellness exam and she skipped parts of it so instead of bringing it to her attention, I found a new Dr. who is great and who is very thorough - I like that! The part she did do (prostate exam), the chaperone had way to much vision access and that was weird. I don't mind a chaperone; I understand that, but put the young 20 year old assistant off to the side to restrict some of her line of sight as I have always had at every other doctor.

April 8th, 2013
Go Elsewhere!
I was in a car accident and the ER Dr asked me to go see my family physician (Dr. Patel) to keep an eye on an abrasion on my arm. I set an appt for 11am and at 12pm Dr. Patel entered the exam room and told me she was uncomfortable seeing me because she was worried about legal issues involved with the accident and told me she did not want to be involved. To me this means that she has already had to deal with lawyers regarding her or her practice and she does not want to go through that again. Was she sued for malpractice? And why did it take 1 hour for her to come into the room and tell me she was not going to see me. I've never in my 32 years heard of a Dr. doing this. I was dismissed after an hour of waiting and she did not even look at my arm. Worst experience ever at a Dr's office. Do not visit Dr. Patel!

April 5th, 2013
Um, No.
Doctor acted like I was wasting her time. How can you tell someone they look fine when they tell you they have been suffering from a form of flu for over a week (a family member is a nurse, so she informed me as to what was happening)??? Don't bother going here if you value your health.

August 29th, 2012
The staff was nice and courteous. I was very impressed with Dr. Patel. I even told her that I was impressed with her! I like an outgoing personality. My current doctor(will probably change) seems stiff and doesn't say too much and I like somebody talking to me. Dr. Patel is a great Dr. with a great personality to match - that's been rare for me.

August 8th, 2012
I hope you don't value your time
because Dr. Patel sure doesn't. Both times I've been I've had to wait for over an hour, sometimes longer than that, just to see the doctor. And when testing is done, don't expect to get your results until a WEEK after the test results have been released. Very unprofessional and money-hungry doctor.I won't be going back.

October 21st, 2010
Excellent Doctor
We switched to Dr. Patel after our family doctor moved and our pediatrician didn't support our choices. Dr. Patel has been wonderful with all of us. My husband, 5 children, and I now see her (my mother-in-law also sees Dr. Patel). She listens to what we have to say, she spends a lot of time talking to us and supports us. She has called many times after seeing one of us to check on how we are doing. She supports breastfeeding, cloth diapering and other "crunchy" types of parenting. We absolutely love her! The office is clean, has toys for children, and the staff has always been polite.