A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Rajiv Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parul R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Parul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Patel practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.