A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Desai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Desai, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul S Desai MD and PA is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Parul S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Parul Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Parul Desai practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.