A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parul Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parul Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parul Desai, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Desai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parul Satish Desai MD and PA is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Parul S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Parul Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parul Desai practices Ophthalmology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Edinburg Ophthalmologists.